Our placement success is a result of the joint efforts of our Office of Career Management team, students, affiliated partners, and the companies that recruit Eller MBAs. We continue cultivating our relationships with returning companies and affiliated partners as well as develop new recruiting relationships at the local, regional, and national levels.
Our Employment Report highlights compensation and employment information for our recent graduates.
Select Recruiting Companies
- Central Intelligence Agency
- Deloitte Consulting
- E&J Gallo Winery
- Intel Corporation
- Mercer Consulting
- Raytheon Missile Systems
- Ventana Medical (Roche)
- Bard Vascular
- Emerson Network
- Intel Corporation
- PetSmart, Inc.
- Ridgetop Group, Inc.
The list below contains projects that have been completed by Eller MBA students during internships and that are representative of typical internship assignments. These descriptions provide you with a sense of the accomplishments of our summer interns.
Emerson Network Power, Hyderabad, India
- Researched and compiled a list of organizations and initiatives that have contributed to the data center energy efficiency improvement efforts
- Analyzed recruitment processes and presented analysis to executives
- Developed recommendations to optimize the recruitment processes to meet the division’s future hiring plans
- Provided cost-benefit analysis of the recommended changes
IBM Corporation, Extreme Blue
- Led team of software engineers to develop a solution to accelerate the adoption of AIX’s new software virtualization solution
- Created value proposition, communication strategies, and conducted competitive industry analysis to differentiate the solution within the Unix market
- Developed complete marketing solution including interactive demonstrations to launch product into production
The Innova Group
- Participated in planning, market analysis, and operational assessment of existing and future hospitals
- Informed colleagues of innovative medical technologies and procedures to ensure high levels of preparation
- Developed company-wide presentation template for enhancing and streamlining operations
- Determined medical equipment specifications to assist architects in space planning.
Instituto Nacional De Astrofisica, Optica Y Electronica, Puebla, Mexico
- Conducted market analysis and feasibility study for technology transfer project, which included forecasting demand and financial implications of commercialization of the technology
- Researched and analyzed potential markets, segments, competitors, and industry trends. Created intellectual property map of similar technologies
- Identified potential commercial applications and partners in the market
- Conducted capital investment analysis of subsidiary businesses
- Presented recommendations from analysis to senior management
- Performed audit of revenue streams generated from contracted third-party company
- Researched and recommended competitive companies for potential merger or acquisition
- Assisted chief financial officer with generation of company’s quarterly report
Ridgetop Group, Inc.
- Collaborated with managers to develop a licensing strategy for new innovative products
- Performed market analysis to identify potential customers in the aerospace and automotive industries for new electronic prognostics
- Assisted in developing marketing strategies and business development plans for new products in the semiconductor industry
For additional information, please contact us.