The Academic Services team is committed to making your Eller experience exceptional.
We are with you every step of the way from the first day of orientation to your graduation celebration.
We strive to maintain a learning environment that allows students to take full advantage of opportunities to meet their educational and professional goals. To that end, we:
- Work closely with our colleagues in Admissions and Career Management to provide a seamless transition through the program
- Assist you with registration
- Keep you informed of new and innovative electives
- Help you stay informed of institutional requirements
- Track your academic progress
- Help you stay informed of educational resources available
- Assist you in developing suitable educational plans in the context of your career goals
- Listen to your concerns at regular town hall and breakfast meetings, and use your feedback to improve the MBA program
Our doors are always open — feel free to stop by anytime.
For more information, please contact us or request more information through our online inquiry system.