For alumni, the Eller College is not just part of the past — it’s a part of your future.
No matter where your career takes you, the Eller College of Management is here to provide you with a network of colleagues, opportunities to get involved, and events to promote social and professional interaction.
An Active, Devoted Group
Eller alumni are an active, devoted group comprised of over 55,000 College alumni and 3,600 MBA alumni located throughout the world.
View these alumni resources:
Stay in touch, get involved. and read up on what is happening at Eller:
- Alumni Online Community
- Eller Buzz College Online Magazine
- Eller MBA on LinkedIn: Email us to join the group
As an Eller MBA alumnus, you will always be a part of the Eller MBA family.
You can connect with other alumni and current Eller MBA candidates by sharing your experience, influence, and time.
- Alumni Panelist for MBA Launch: Each year we have alumni who meet the new students before classes begin. Share your best advice and tips.
- Case Competition Coach and/or Judge : MBA students participate in several case competitions each year. Come and support them.
- Employment Competition Mentor: Share your experience of the transition between student and working professional lifestyles. Support students during their career search and assist with strategizing and networking opportunities.
- International Trip Kick-off & Pre-Departure Session: Share your memories and advice with students who are about to participate in the Global Business Experience.
- Speak about Consulting Industry Best Practices: Alumni who have experience in consulting are needed to co-host a lecture with the Director of Experiential Learning to help the students understand industry best practices in successful project management.
- Advocate within Your Company to Participate in Job Fairs: Eller MBA provides five job fair opportunities each year and is always seeking to increase company representation.
- Facilitate an Introduction to HR or Senior-Level Leadership in Your Organization: Make an introduction between your leadership or HR and our Career Management team to develop a pipeline of MBA talent.
- Sponsor a Consulting Project: Engage a team of first-year MBA students to work directly with clients on a semester-long strategic consulting project to perform research and create innovative recommendations sponsors can implement in their organizations. Each team is managed by Eller MBA staff and faculty.
- Sponsor an Advanced Consulting Project: Engage second-year MBA students, along with graduate students from the greater University, to explore an untapped opportunity or provide an innovative solution to a business challenge. Each team is managed by Eller MBA staff and faculty.
- Sponsor a Student Award: Each class gives away two awards to top performers. These awards can be sponsored by companies or individuals.
- Attend the MBA Golf Outing: MBA Student Association hosts an annual golf outing during Homecoming weekend.
- Conduct Mock Interviews: Conduct MBA-level interviews with current MBA students.
- Host a Company Visit: Organize a site visit for students to learn about your company and internship and employment opportunities.
- Meet Prospective MBA Students: Speak about the value of the Eller MBA.
- Post Jobs: Send us job postings and we will promote them with our Full-Time, Evening, and Executive MBA students.
UA Career Resources for Alumni
The University of Arizona Career Services office provides opportunities for Eller MBA and other UA alumni career searches and opportunities:
UA Career Resources for Employers
For additional information or assistance, please contact us.