The Eller MBA Career Management vision is to develop and guide students to find their passion and contribute to the global society. Our mission is to educate and empower students to apply their career management skills to achieve their professional aspirations through:
- Career Coaching and Advising
- Corporate and Alumni Connections
- Exploratory and Experiential Learning Opportunities
The Eller MBA Career Management Team:
- Jen Maiorany, Director
- Jen leads the Career Management team and provides strategic direction to improve employment outcomes. She partners with employers, cultivates employment opportunities, and develops connections on behalf of Eller MBA.
- Chang-Hong Moo, Assistant Director
- Chang leads the student preparation, advising, and programming activities. He assists the MBA students with refining their resumes, cover letters, interview skills, and general career advising.
- Gloria Verdin, Employer Relations Manager
- Gloria manages and coordinates employers for job fairs, networking events, industry panels, on-campus information sessions and interviews.
For more information, please contact us.
Header photo of global business team in silhouette courtesy Shutterstock.