Before You Begin
- Schedule to take the GMAT at www.mba.com and have results sent to Eller MBA, institution code 5ZT-9Z-90 or The University of Arizona – MBA, Part-Time, or
- Schedule to take the GRE and have results sent to The University of Arizona Institution Code: 4832
- If you are an international student from a country other than the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand or English speaking Canada, arrange to take the TOEFL in time to submit test scores before application deadlines.
- Update your professional resume.
- Ask two professional associates if they will recommend you to the program. Verify correct spelling of their names, titles, and contact information.
- Consider the following to prepare for writing your essays:
- How will the Eller Evening MBA affect your short- and long-term career goals?
- What do you bring to the program that others could benefit from?
- Why is this a good time for you to pursue an Eller Evening MBA?
- Gather the following:
- Citizenship information (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) GPAs
- Names of previously attended colleges and universities and dates attended
- Names, titles, and contact information of 2 recommenders (professional associates only)
Completing Your Application
|1||Click the Apply Online link from the Eller MBA website and create an account.|
|2||Prepare answers to the essay questions. Type or insert essay content into the text area of the essay section of the application. Do not exceed 750 words per essay.|
|3||Upload your updated resume and completed essays through the online application.|
|4||Pay the $100 application fee by credit card online.|
|5||Prepare your recommenders' information in order to fill out the two recommendation forms in the application. This will send the recommendation form to your recommenders for completion.|
We require one official transcript from each university, college, or community college attended. International applicants must submit/present an official transcript and an official diploma (degree certification) in the original native language and must be accompanied by an officially verified English translation issued by the university or college, during the formal enrollment process. Official school documents may be sent to:
Eller MBA Admissions
Submission of Electronic Transcripts: If you have an option to order electronic transcripts, please provide the institution name: Eller MBA Admissions, University of Arizona and email address: email@example.com - The electronic transcript must be sent to and received by a University of Arizona department or employee, in order to be considered an official transcript by the University of Arizona Graduate College.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.