Before You Begin
- Schedule to take the GMAT at www.mba.com and have results sent to Eller MBA, institution code 5ZT-9Z-90 or University of Arizona – MBA, Part-Time.
- If you are an international student from a country other than the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand or English speaking Canada, arrange to take the TOEFL in time to submit test scores before application deadlines.
- Update your professional resume.
- Ask two professional associates if they will recommend you to the program. Verify correct spelling of their names, titles, and contact information.
- Consider the following to prepare for writing your essays:
- How will the Eller Evening MBA affect your short- and long-term career goals?
- What do you bring to the program that others could benefit from?
- Why is this a good time for you to pursue an Eller Evening MBA?
- Gather the following:
- Citizenship information (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) GPAs
- Names of previously attended colleges and universities and dates attended
- Names, titles, and contact information of 2 recommenders (professional associates only)
Completing Your Application
|1||Click the Apply Online link from the Eller MBA website and create an account.|
|2||Have the information you've gathered on hand and complete the biographical sections of the online application.|
|3||Prepare answers to the essay questions. Please double-space, use 12-point font, and do not exceed 750 words.|
|4||Upload your updated resume and completed essays through the online application.|
|5||Pay the $100 application fee by credit card online.|
|6||Register your recommenders in the application to enable them to submit their recommendations online.|
We require one official transcript from each university, college, or community college attended. International applicants must present one official copy of the transcript and one official copy of the diploma (degree certification) in both their native language and English during the formal enrollment process. Have one official copy of your transcripts sent to:
Eller MBA Admissions
Submission of Electronic Transcripts: If you have an option to order electronic transcripts, please provide the institution Name: Eller MBA Admissions, University of Arizona and Email address: email@example.com. The electronic transcript must be sent to and received by a University of Arizona employee, in order to be considered an official transcript by the Graduate College.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.