- Guaranteed Early Decision: December 1
- Priority Consideration: March 15
- Standard Deadline: May 15
- Final Deadline: July 15
$100 application fee.
Our goal in admissions is to work closely with you to ensure your application process is personal, simple, and successful.
We look for students who bring strengths and aspirations to our student-centered learning environment, and who possess the ability to be part of an MBA program in which they are the co-creators of their experience.
Follow a link below or scroll down for all information:
What We Look For
We look for strengths in three areas:
- An academic background demonstrating strong intellectual capacity
- Professional experience demonstrating challenging assignments, career progression, carefully considered goals, and a strong work ethic
- Personal qualities demonstrating leadership potential, initiative, involvement, and integrity
A complete application consists of the following items, to be received by the noted admissions deadline:
- A completed application form (apply online)
- Application fee ($100.00)
- Two comprehensive essays
- A professional resume
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- One copy of official transcripts* from each university, college, or community college attended
- Official GMAT scores or GRE scores (test must have been taken within the last five years of intended term of enrollment)
- Domicile Affidavit (domestic students only)
* We will accept unofficial versions of your school documents for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official school documents to be submitted. Also include a copy of the grading scale or transcript key for each school transcript. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
While the majority of the students in our evening program are domestic students, we do enroll a small number of international students, who are typically working for local companies.
The Eller College welcomes the cultural experience and knowledge that international applicants add to the program. In addition to the materials listed in the Application Requirements, international applicants are required to submit the following:
- TOEFL scores
- One copy of official transcripts and one official copy of diploma(s) and/or degree certification, in the original native language and must be accompanied by an officially verified English translation issued by the university or college*
* We will accept unofficial versions of your school documents for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official school documents to be submitted. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
Upon an initial screening of an applicant's file, the Admissions Committee determines if a candidate moves on to the next stage of consideration. Those candidates selected for further consideration are contacted to arrange for an interview. Interviews are required for Evening MBA program applicants, and are conducted either by telephone or in person.
You May Be Eligible for a GMAT or GRE Waiver
If you have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 and meet one of the following criteria you will be considered for admissions and receive a GMAT waiver:
- BS degree from a STEM discipline
- BS or BA degree from an AACSB accredited Business school
- Military and Veterans
When requesting official score reports, please use the following:
- TOEFL: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
- GRE: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
- GMAT: 5ZT-9Z-90 or University of Arizona – MBA, Part-Time
We look forward to meeting you in person and encourage you to attend one of our information sessions.
To attend an upcoming session, please sign up online or call us at 520.621.4008.
You may also attend one of our Evening MBA classes to get a taste of what life in the Eller MBA classroom is like. Please contact us for a schedule of classes.
For additional information, please contact us.