Before You Begin
1. If you are an international student from a country other than the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or English-speaking Canada, arrange to take the TOEFL in time to submit test scores before application deadlines.
2. Update your professional resume.
3. Ask two professional associates if they will recommend you to the program — verify correct spelling of their names, their titles, and their mailing addresses.
4. Gather the following to complete the biographical sections of the application:
- Citizenship information (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) GPAs
- Names of previously attended colleges and dates attended
- Names, titles, and mailing addresses of two recommenders (professional associates only)
Completing Your Application
|1||Click the Apply Online link from the Admissions or Apply Now page of Eller Executive MBA website and fill in the form to create an account.|
|2||Prepare answers to the essay questions. Type or insert essay content into the text area of the essay section of the application. 300-750 words per essay.|
|3||Upload your updated resume and completed essays through the online application.|
We require one official transcript from each university, college, or community college attended. Applicants with international school documents must submit/present an official copy of the transcript and an official diploma (degree certification) in the original native language and must be accompanied by an officially verified English translation issued by the university or college, during the formal enrollment process. Official school documents may be sent to:
Submission of Electronic Transcripts: If you have an option to order electronic transcripts, please provide the institution name: Eller MBA Admissions, University of Arizona and email address: email@example.com - The electronic transcript must be sent to and received by a University of Arizona employee, in order to be considered an official transcript by the University of Arizona Graduate College.
|5||Prepare your recommenders' information in order to fill out the two recommendation forms in the application. This will send the recommendation form to your recommenders for completion.|
|6||Pay the $100 application fee by credit card (fee waived if application is submitted by December 31, 2018).|
|7||Submit your application.|
For additional information or assistance, please contact us.