Before You Begin
1. If you are an international student from a country other than the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or English-speaking Canada, arrange to take the TOEFL in time to submit test scores before application deadlines.
2. Update your professional resume.
3. Ask two professional associates if they will recommend you to the program — verify correct spelling of their names, their titles, and their mailing addresses.
4. Gather the following to complete the biographical sections of the application:
- Citizenship information (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) GPAs
- Names of previously attended colleges and dates attended
- Names, titles, and mailing addresses of two recommenders (professional associates only)
Completing Your Application
|1||Click the Apply Online link from the Admissions or Apply Now page of Eller Executive MBA website and fill in the form to create an account.|
|2||Have the information you've gathered on hand and complete the biographical sections of the online application.|
|3||Prepare answers to the essay questions and upload your essays. Please double-space and use 12-point font with a 750 word limit per essay.|
|4||Upload your updated resume and completed essays through the online application.|
Complete and mail the Transcript Request Form. We require one official transcript from each university, college, or community college attended. International applicants must present one official copy of the transcript and one official copy of the diploma (degree certification) in both their native language and English during the formal enrollment process. Have one official copy of your transcripts sent to:
Submission of Electronic Transcripts: If the above-noted academic institution provides electronic transcripts, please provide the institution Name: Eller MBA Admissions, University of Arizona and Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The electronic transcript must be sent to and received by a University of Arizona employee, in order to be considered an official transcript by the Graduate College
|6||Prepare your reccomenders information in order to fill out the two recommendation forms in the application. This will send the recommendation form to your recommenders for completion.|
|7||Pay the $100 application fee by credit card.|
|8||Submit your application.|
For additional information or assistance, please contact us.