The Eller EMBA helps employees prepare for greater responsibilities within an organization at the same time that they educate and improve the productivity of employees below and around them. Because of the tangible benefits that stem from a more educated and skillful workforce, many organizations choose to sponsor employees' participation in the Eller Executive MBA program.
The Eller Executive MBA represents exceptional value in graduate management education.
The 21-month program cost of $68,000 includes:
- Four-star hotel accommodations within a ten-minute walk from campus (includes breakfast, parking and Wi-Fi)
- Executive coaching services
- Access to the Phoenix College of Medicine HSEB building and library
- Opportunities to attend guest lectures and networking events
- Breakfast, snacks and lunch on all class days
- A global business experience in an emerging international market
- Connections to a talented and diverse group of classmates
The Community Leadership Scholarship covers partial costs of the Eller Executive MBA program for exceptional candidates from the public sector or a non-profit organization for whom financial constraints would otherwise prevent participation. Learn more.
Earn the support of your organization by clearly illustrating the return on investment it can expect to gain or, for employers, learn about sponsoring an employee in the Eller Executive MBA: view sponsorship information.
Other Financial Aid
Other financial aid — including government grants and loans — may be available to help pay program costs. For information, contact The University of Arizona Office of Student Financial Aid:
For additional information, please contact us.