- Guaranteed Early Decision: December 1
- Priority Consideration: March 15
- Standard Deadline: May 15
- Final Deadline: July 15
$100 application fee.
Admission to the Eller Executive MBA requires a combination of application materials submitted by you and others and an interview with the Admissions Committee.
You will need to compile several documents for your application packet, some of which require careful consideration and work. Plan to spend eight to 12 hours preparing and gathering materials, including three to five hours in a setting that allows you to write and concentrate.
The Eller Executive MBA is reserved for professionals with seven or more years of significant experience showing positions of leadership and progressive responsibility.
Employees with less experience may also be admitted if their career history demonstrates leadership potential and successful management of significant projects and assignments. These employees must procure a letter of endorsement from an executive-level supervisor.
Reserving admission for this select group allows for a more advanced curriculum with a focus on executive-level analyses and challenges and creates a class of professionals with equitable levels of experience and industry influence.
Because applicants’ professional experience and accomplishments provide evidence of their business acumen and suitability for an MBA program, the Eller Executive MBA waives GMAT testing.
Required Application Materials
You must submit the following application materials:
- A completed application form (submitted online)
- Your professional resume
- Two essays
- Two letters of recommendation and completed recommendation forms from two professional associates
- Official transcripts from all universities and colleges attended. For applicants with international school documents, please submit/present an official transcript and an official diploma (degree certification) in the original native language and must be accompanied by an officially verified English translation issued by the university or college, during the formal enrollment process.*
- TOEFL score (This is a proof of English proficiency requirement for international applicants born in a country where English is not the official language)
Official school documents may be mailed to the following address:
Eller MBA Admissions
The University of Arizona
McClelland Hall, Room 210
P.O. Box 210108 (do not include P.O. Box if using courier service)
Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
Submission of Electronic Transcripts: If you have an option or order electronic transcripts, please provide the institution name: Eller MBA Admissions, University of Arizona and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - the electronic transcript must be sent to and received by a University of Arizona employee, in order to be considered an official transcript by the University of Arizona Graduate College.
* We will accept unofficial versions of your school documents for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official school documents to be submitted. Also include a copy of the grading scale or transcript key for each institution transcript. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
If the Admissions Committee identifies you as a viable program candidate after reviewing your complete application, we will contact you to schedule an interview before our final admission decision.
The Admissions Committee will not review partially complete applications.
When requesting official score reports, please use the following:
- TOEFL: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
Please view and print the Admissions Application Checklist first, which includes important details to help streamline the application process.
For additional information, please contact us.