Before You Begin
- Schedule to take the GMAT at www.mba.com and have results sent to Eller MBA, institution code 5ZT-9Z-5ZT-9Z-58 or The University of Arizona – MBA, Full-Time, or
- Schedule to take the GRE and have results sent to The University of Arizona Institution Code: 4832
- If English is not your first language, arrange to take the TOEFL in time to submit test scores before the application deadline.
- Update your professional resume.
- Ask two professional associates if they will recommend you to the program — verify correct spelling of their names, their titles, and their mailing addresses.
- Gather the following to complete the biographical sections of the application:
- Citizenship information (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) GPAs
- Names of previously attended colleges and dates attended
- Names, titles, emails, and mailing addresses of two recommenders (preferably professional associates)
Completing Your Application
|1||Click the Apply Online link from the Eller MBA website and create an account.|
|2||Prepare answers to the essay questions. Type or insert essay content into the text area of the essay section of the application. Do not exceed 750 words per essay.|
|3||We require an official transcript from each university, college, or community college attended. International applicants must submit/present an official transcript and an official diploma (degree certification) in the original native language and must be accompanied by an officially verified English translation issued by the university or college, during the formal enrollment process. Official school documents may be sent to:
Submission of Electronic Transcripts: If you have an option to order electronic transcripts, please provide the institution name: Eller MBA Admissions, University of Arizona and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org - The electronic transcript must be sent to and received by a University of Arizona employee, in order to be considered an official transcript by the University of Arizona Graduate College.
|4||Prepare your recommenders' information in order to fill out the two recommendation forms in the application. This will send the recommendation form to your recommenders for completion.|
|5||Have the information you've gathered on hand and complete the biographical sections of the online application (click Application Form if applying online).|
|6||Upload your updated resume and completed essays through the online application.|
|7||Official GMAT scores or GRE scores.|
|8||Official TOEFL scores (international applicants only) of at least 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), or 100 (Internet-based).|
|9||Pay the $100 application fee by credit card online.|
For additional information or assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.