Thank you for your interest in the Eller Full-Time MBA program.
- Round 1: December 1
- Round 2: February 28 (Final Deadline, including documents, for all International Applicants)
- Round 3: March 15
- Round 4: May 1
$100 application fee.
Follow a link below or scroll down for all information about applying to our challenging, rewarding program:
What We Look For
- An academic background demonstrating strong intellectual capacity
- Professional experience demonstrating challenging assignments, career progression, carefully considered goals, and a strong work ethic
- Personal qualities demonstrating leadership potential, initiative, involvement, and integrity
A complete application consists of the following items, to be received by the noted admissions deadline:
- A completed application form (apply online)
- Application fee ($100.00)
- Two comprehensive essays (an optional third essay is required for scholarship consideration)
- A professional resume
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- One copy of official transcripts* from each university, college, or community college attended
- Official GMAT scores or GRE scores (test must have been taken within the last five years of intended term of enrollment).
- Domicile Affidavit (For admitted domestic students only) Instructions found here on how to complete this form.
* We will accept unofficial versions of your school documents for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official school documents to be submitted. Also include a copy of the grading scale or transcript key for each school transcript. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
The Eller College welcomes the cultural experience and knowledge that international applicants add to the program. In addition to the materials listed in the Application Requirements, international applicants are required to submit the following:
- TOEFL scores
- An official transcript and an official copy of diploma(s) and/or degree certification, in the original native language and must be accompanied by an officially verified English translation issued by the university or college*
- Financial guarantee**
If you are an international applicant and/or would like to be considered for a scholarship, we encourage you to apply by the first deadline. All international applicants must apply by the noted deadline to be considered for admission.
* We will accept unofficial versions of your school documents for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official school documents to be submitted. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
** Admitted international applicants to the Eller MBA program are required to provide documentation guaranteeing financial support to fund both years of the MBA program. A Financial Guarantee Form is included in the application. This form will provide the legal document used to process the applicant’s visa application. The Financial Guarantee Form is processed by the University of Arizona Graduate College Visa Office and not by the Eller MBA Program.
Upon an initial screening of an applicant's file, the Admissions Committee determines whether a candidate moves on to the next stage of consideration. Those candidates selected for further consideration are contacted to arrange an interview.
Interviews are required for all full-time applicants and may be conducted in person on campus, or on location during recruiting fairs worldwide (view more information). Telephone or Skype interviews can be arranged for domestic and international applicants and for those applicants who reside outside of Arizona.
When requesting official score reports, please use the following:
- TOEFL: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
- GRE: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
- GMAT: 5ZT-9Z-58 or University of Arizona – MBA, Full-Time
To help determine whether the Eller MBA is the right program for you, we encourage you to visit the University of Arizona campus in Tucson when classes are in session. Our admissions staff looks forward to meeting you and discussing your application, and our student host program provides prospective students with the opportunity to sit in on a class and meet with current students.
If you are unable to visit, we can also arrange to put you in touch with a current student who can share his or her experience at Eller via phone or email.