Situated 60 miles from the Mexican border, the Eller College of Management is uniquely positioned to ensure that you have access to transformative opportunities in the global business environment — inside and outside of the classroom.
In addition to being a member of a diverse and vibrant learning environment, you will have access to a host of international exchange opportunities in a wide variety of countries, international summer project work in developing markets, as well as challenging international business courses in virtually every subject.
The Full-Time MBA core curriculum includes a 2-credit International Perspectives Course, BNAD 596C, in conjunction with an international trip which can be taken during the winter break of the first or second years in the program.
While we are committed to providing a strong academic curriculum, we realize that some of the best learning occurs out of the confines of a classroom. As a result, we’ve designed courses that include trips to locations around the world under the auspices of the faculty member as part of the curriculum.
Recent locations include Brazil, Chile, China, Argentina, Vietnam, and Singapore.
Selected elective courses include:
- ACCT 529 International Accounting and Taxation
- BNAD 522 Global Economic Development
- ECON 543 International Trade Theory
- ENTR/MGMT 514 International Management Services, 24 hour Knowledge Factory
- ENTR/MGMT 553 International Business with Special Emphasis on India
- ENTR/MGMT 589 Outsourcing of Professional Activities: Analysis of Strategic, Technical, Organizational, and Economic Aspects
- MGMT 535 International Management
For more information, please contact us.
Photo of Shanghai, China courtesy Shutterstock.