The Eller MBA supports a number of student organizations and other cultural and recreational activities:
- MBA Student Association (MBASA)
- Eller Healthcare Management Club - HEAL
- Professional Working Groups and Clubs
- Cultural and Recreational Activities
The MBA Student Association (MBASA) is a student-run organization that serves as a liaison between the student body and the faculty/administration. MBASA officers work with Eller faculty and administration to implement new ideas, resolve issues of concern, and enhance the experience of Eller MBA students.
Students are elected near the end of the second semester of their first year and are trained by outgoing officers for succession planning of full leadership responsibility.
The Eller MBASA is currently led by the following officers:
Director of Professional Activities
Zhengang (Leo) Zhu
Director of Finance
Directors of Student Activities
Director of Alumni Relations
Director of Information
Director of Community Relations
Director of Marketing
Graduate and Professional Student Council Representative
The Healthcare Entrepreneurs, Administrators, and Leaders Club (HEAL) is a new Eller student organization committed to "providing resources and opportunities to students and faculty passionate about healthcare endeavors." The club undertakes the following activities:
- Establishes linkages with regional and national affiliation networks and organizations for healthcare
- Sponsors College-wide and regional educational events, including outside speakers
- Promotes the Center for Management Innovations in Healthcare
- Provides a forum for interested students in Eller to gain insight and connections into internships and employment opportunities in the broad field of healthcare management
See Eller's Center for Management Innovations in Healthcare website for more details.
Eller’s student working groups allow you to enhance your professional development and expand your networks. The following working groups are active:
- Consulting Club
- Eller Clean Tech Club
- Entrepreneurship Club
- Finance Club
- Healthcare Association
- International MBA Club
- Junior Achievement
- Marketing Club
- Net Impact Club
MBA students also have access to campus chapters of national associations such as:
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
- MBA Women International
- Net Impact — Students for Responsible Business
Whether it’s catching an exciting Pac-12 match-up in basketball, football, or softball, hiking through the beautiful Santa Catalina Mountains, or enjoying a performance at the UA Centennial Hall or the Repertory Theater, there is never a shortage of cultural and recreational activities in the “Old Pueblo.” The only thing you will be short of is time to take it all in!
For additional information, please contact us.