Before You Begin
- Schedule to take the GMAT at www.mba.com and have results sent to Eller MBA, institution code 5ZT-9Z-64.
- If you are an international student from a country other than the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or English-speaking Canada, arrange to take the TOEFL in time to submit test scores before application deadlines.
- Update your professional resume.
- Ask two professional associates if they will recommend you to the program. Verify correct spelling of the recommender's name, title, and contact information, including email address.
- Consider the following to prepare for writing your essay:
- How will the Eller Online MBA affect your short- and long-term career goals?
- What do you bring to the program that others could benefit from?
- Why is this a good time for you to pursue an Eller Online MBA?
- Gather the following:
- Citizenship information (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) GPAs
- Names of previously attended colleges and universities and dates attended
- Names, titles, and contact information of a recommender (professional associate only)
Completing Your Application
|1||Click the Apply Online link from the Eller MBA website and create an account.|
|2||Have the information you've gathered on hand and complete the biographical sections of the online application.|
|3||Upload your essay response to the question, "What are your short-term and long-term goals and how will the Eller MBA help you achieve them?" Please double-space, use 12-point font, and do not exceed 750 words.|
|4||Upload your updated resume through the online application.|
|5||Pay the $100 application fee by credit card online.|
|6||Register your recommenders to enable them to submit their recommendation online.|
Complete and mail the Transcript Request Form. We require one official transcript from each university, college, or community college attended. International applicants must present one official copy of the transcript and one official copy of the diploma (degree certification) in both their native language and English during the formal enrollment process. Have one official copy of your transcripts sent to:
Eller MBA Admissions
For additional information or assistance, please contact us.