Choose a start date that's convenient for you:
Start Date: March 5, 2018
Admissions Deadline: February 12, 2018
Start Date: May 7, 2018
Admissions Deadline: April 16, 2018
$100 application fee.
Our goal in admissions is to work closely with you to ensure your application process is personal, simple, and successful.
We look for students who bring strengths and aspirations to our online learning environment, and who possess the ability to be part of an MBA program in which they are the co-creators of their experience.
Follow a link below or scroll down for all information:
What We Look For
We look for strengths in three areas:
- An academic background demonstrating strong intellectual capacity
- Professional experience demonstrating challenging assignments, career progression, carefully considered goals, and a strong work ethic
- Personal qualities demonstrating leadership potential, initiative, involvement, and integrity
A complete application consists of the following items, to be received by the noted admissions deadline:
- A completed application form (apply online)
- Application fee ($100.00)
- A comprehensive essay
- A professional resume
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- One copy of official transcripts* from each university, college, or community college attended
- GMAT or GRE scores
* We will accept unofficial versions of your transcripts for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official documents to be submitted. Also include a copy of the grading scale or transcript key for each institution transcript. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
The Eller College welcomes the cultural experience and knowledge that international applicants add to the program. The Online MBA is an ideal means for students from around the globe to earn their MBA. In addition to the materials listed in the Application Requirements, international applicants are required to submit the following:
- TOEFL scores
- One copy of official transcripts and one official copy of diploma(s) and/or degree certification both in native language and in English*
* We will accept unofficial versions of your transcripts and diplomas and/or degree certifications for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official documents to be submitted. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
You May Be Eligible for a GMAT Waiver
The GMAT is waived for all veterans and actively serving U.S. military personnel.
Please check with department to confirm if your BS degree from a STEM (science, technology, engineering, or math) discipline with a 3.3 GPA or higher qualifies.
Applicants holding a terminal degree such as MD, JD, or Ph.D. may also receive a GMAT waiver.
When requesting official score reports, please use the following:
- TOEFL: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
- GMAT: 5ZT-9Z-64 or University of Arizona
- GRE: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
Start, Application, Document, Registration, and Tuition Deadlines
|Course Start Date||Application Deadline||Missing Documents Deadline||Registration Deadline||Tuition Deadline|
|January 8, 2018||December 11, 2017||December 18, 2017||December 23, 2017||January 8, 2018|
|March 5, 2018||February 12, 2018||February 19, 2018||February 26, 2018||March 5, 2018|
|May 7, 2018||April 16, 2018||April 23, 2018||April 30, 2018||May 7, 2018|
|July 2, 2018||June 11, 2018||June 18, 2018||June 25, 2018||July 2, 2018|
|August 27, 2018||August 6, 2018||August 18, 2018||August 20, 2018||August 27, 2018|
|October 22, 2018||October 1, 2018||October 8, 2018||October 15, 2018||October 22, 2018|
The Eller MBA admissions team looks forward to working with you throughout the application process.
To learn more about how to apply for our Online MBA, view and print the application checklist. We pride ourselves on our personal touch, so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions at 520.621.4008.
For additional information, please contact us.