Choose a start date that's convenient for you:
Start Date: October 22, 2018
Admissions Deadline: October 1, 2018
Start Date: January 14, 2019
Admissions Deadline: December 21, 2018
$100 application fee waived if submitted by December 31, 2018.
Our goal in admissions is to work closely with you to ensure your application process is personal, simple, and successful.
We look for students who bring strengths and aspirations to our online learning environment, and who possess the ability to be part of an MBA program in which they are the co-creators of their experience.
Follow a link below or scroll down for all information:
- The Application
- GMAT and GRE Waiver Eligibility
- School Codes
- Admissions and Tuition Schedule
- Apply Now
What We Look For
We look for strengths in three areas:
- An academic background demonstrating strong intellectual capacity
- Professional experience demonstrating challenging assignments, career progression, carefully considered goals, and a strong work ethic
- Personal qualities demonstrating leadership potential, initiative, involvement, and integrity
A complete application consists of the following items, to be received by the noted admissions deadline:
- A completed application form (apply online)
- Application fee ($100.00)
- A comprehensive essay
- A professional resume
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- One copy of official transcripts* from each university, college, or community college attended
- GMAT or GRE scores
* We will accept unofficial versions of your transcripts for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official documents to be submitted. Also include a copy of the grading scale or transcript key for each institution transcript. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
The Eller College welcomes the cultural experience and knowledge that international applicants add to the program. The Online MBA is an ideal means for students from around the globe to earn their MBA. In addition to the materials listed in the Application Requirements, international applicants are required to submit the following:
- TOEFL scores
- One copy of official transcripts and one official copy of diploma(s) and/or degree certification both in native language and in English*
* We will accept unofficial versions of your transcripts and diplomas and/or degree certifications for initial evaluation purposes only and this acceptance does not eliminate the need for official documents to be submitted. Refer to the UA Graduate College transcript requirements for more information.
Upon an initial screening of the applicant's file, the Admissions Committee determines whether a candidate moves on to the next stage of consideration. Those candidates selected for further consideration are contacted to arrange an interview.
Interviews are required for all online applicants and will be conducted via telephone or videoconference.*
*Applicants to Session 2 for Fall 2018 and future sessions will be invited to interview.
The GMAT/GRE are waived for all veterans and actively serving U.S. military personnel who hold a bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited not-for-profit institution.
If you have a BS degree from a STEM (science, technology, engineering, or math) discipline with a 3.3 GPA or higher, you may also qualify, but do send us your transcript for approval.
Applicants holding a terminal degree such as MD, JD, or Ph.D. with a 3.3 GPA from a regionally accredited not-for-profit institution may also receive a GMAT waiver.
When requesting official score reports, please use the following:
- TOEFL: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
- GMAT: 5ZT-9Z-64 or University of Arizona
- GRE: 4832 (The University of Arizona Institution Code)
Start, Application, Document, Registration, and Tuition Deadlines
|Course Start Date||Application Deadline||Missing Documents Deadline||Registration Deadline||Tuition Deadline|
|August 27, 2018||August 6, 2018||August 18, 2018||August 20, 2018||Bursar's Office|
|October 22, 2018||October 1, 2018||October 8, 2018||October 15, 2018||Bursar's Office|
|January 14, 2019||December 21, 2018||January 2, 2019||January 7, 2019||Bursar's Office|
|March 11, 2019||February 18, 2019||February 25, 2019||March 4, 2019||Bursar's Office|
|May 13, 2019||April 22, 2019||April 29, 2019||May 6, 2019||Bursar's Office|
|July 8, 2019||June 17, 2019||June 24, 2019||July 1, 2019||Bursar's Office|
The Eller MBA admissions team looks forward to working with you throughout the application process.
To learn more about how to apply for our Online MBA, view and print the application checklist. We pride ourselves on our personal touch, so please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions at 520.621.4008.
For additional information, please contact us.